Monday, June 30, 2008

Family & Friends make everything twice as exciting!

We cannot thank all of you enough for your support! This has been such an exciting time for us, and it only makes it better to know we have family and friends out there who are just as excited! Thanks for your sweet posts. I've had SO much fun reading them!

I'm still feeling good... I little scared to say that -- I'm terrified it's going to hit me all of a sudden, and then I'm going to regret bragging about feeling well! I get quesy at times, but no true nausea. Luckily the only food I crave at this early point in the pregnancy is fruit and cooked vegetables! I sure hope it stays that way. :)

I've laughed so much since my appointment last week -- I'm only 8 weeks 2 days, and I've already got people trying to guess the baby's sex. :) I mention the 162 heartrate and people start screaming "it's a girl". Then I mention no morning sickness, and people start screaming "it's a boy". It has been quite entertaining! And I've loved every minute of it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget...the Chinese Birth calendar. It might work too. :)

Anonymous said...

Its a Boy, Its a Boy!! LOL, Just kidding. I can't claim to even guess what its going to be... but here is a good question, what do you two want it to be?? And you cant say "It doesn't matter" cause I try that for me and it doesnt work... I know either will be great, but....

Anonymous said...

.
Boy or girl will be fine with me , but the Langham crew is short on girls, so try to help them out.

Anonymous said...

I thinks it's a girl but whatever the sex is, it'll be loved just the same:-).

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for this baby to get here! Girl or boy we are going to spoil it rotten! I know this baby will be so loved and you will be the best parents. Keep the updates coming. (not that I miss a beat)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah & Jay, we are so excited for you both and for the grandparents. What a wonderful exciting time. God Bless all. Feb. is a great month. Our family has many birthdays in Feb. Our newest granddaughter Anja is Feb 19th. And Olivia our first is Feb.6th I just love this blog thing, I have never gone to one before you guys. I just love it. Congradulations and I will keep visiting your blog.
Love, Mew & Robert

Natalie said...

haha - that heart rate thing is SUCH a myth...you ask anyone during pregnancy what the baby's heart rate was, and 9/10 its that high! but then drops closer to labor. bennetts was always in the 160's, and i never had morning sickness either!! lets hope the lack of sickness continues with you, so you can enjoy pregnancy as much as i did!!!