It's so crazy how knowing the gender makes it all seem so much more real. I admire those who wait to find out at delivery if they're having a boy or girl, but God just didn't give me that quality of patience. It's been so much fun knowing what I'm shopping for!
Spent Friday with Jay running around to a few baby stores, then Jay had to go paint a room at his parent's house so I joined my parents and we went & played at Burlington. We had fun figuring out the stroller travel systems -- glad my dad was there to figure out how they work! For those of you with babies, what type of stroller did you end up getting? I'm trying to decide between Graco and Chicco.
Then I spent Saturday with Jay's mom running by Ladies in Waiting and Carter's. We had a fun day and came home with lots of baby clothes. All of which happen to be pink. :) My mom had been to Toy Fair that day, and she couldn't resist the urge to buy -- so baby girl Langham got even MORE clothes that were adorable! I've had so much fun going in the nursery and looking at it all!
Looking forward to my fabric swatches coming in the mail tomorrow so I can finalize my crib bedding pattern. Hope it's as cute as the magazine/website shows! It's so nice having a sister who's a designer -- makes this nursery decorating so much more fun!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Baby shopping....I can't seem to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we have the chicco system and love it. he was never one of those babies you see with their head fallen over to the side. the chicco carseat is super supportive and grows with them. we love it! happy shopping!
Hey Sarah - We have a Peg Perego. Shopped and shopped and Ladies in Waiting finally got them in. Super cute fabrics, lightweight, but very sturdy, and easy to manuever! I can't say anything about Graco or Chicco, but we love our Peg! Good luck! Katie
I know you could email Melissa and ask her about strollers, because they spent a LOT of time checking them all out. Chris thought he was shopping for a car!! They decided on the Peg Perego, but she might have some input on the ones you are looking at. I know that Chris liked all the bells and whistles, but you know Melissa, it was all about the fabric!!
Post a Comment